HANTEX IM Series
SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL CELLULOSE(Textile Grade cmc)
- Textile Grade CMC
- E No:E466
- Einecs No:265-995-8
- HS Code:39123100
- Routine Packing:25kg inner PE lining paper bag
- Place of origin: Korea
- QC:Haccp, Kosher, Hala, ISO
- Port of dispapch:Busan, Inchun
HANTEX IM Series is a printing thickeners for textile(cotton) printing with reactive dyes.
The application of CMC in textile printing
Wool, chemical and synthetic fibers or blended fabric and warp using CMC as adhesive have the following advantages:
(1) The CMC aqueous solution is clean, transparent, homogeneous and stable.
(2) The CMC aqueous solution is viscous and easy to form membrane. It can form in the surface of warp a smooth, wear-resistant and pliable membrane that can improve friction resistance and is favorable to high speed production.
(3) Yarn treated with CMC aqueous solution is smooth and soft. It can be dried easily and conveniently, requiring no chemical treatment. Its destarching is convenient and consumes no desizing agent or fuel.
CMC can not only be used in printing paste as thickening agent and emulsifier, but also as textile finishing agent. Its adhesive property is superior over CMS’s. Fabric starched with CMC has a folding resistance over 3 times better than that starched with CMS and is destarched much more easily than that starched with CMS.
The general amount of CMC to be used in printing paste is 5% (The specific concentration should be determined by the thickness and hydroscopicity of the fabric and the printing method.)
Printing paste added with CMC has the follow advantages:
(1) Improve the printing brightness greatly.
(2) Good infiltration property. The infiltration property of CMC paste is better than that of starch slurry.
(3) Easy destarching.
(4) Improve the paste stability. Because CMC is unlikely to go moldy or deteriorate, paste with CMC is more stable than starch slurry.
(5) Strong adhesiveness. In hand printing, it is hard to press the printing paste tight on the flat plate with common adhesion agents and this makes the printing a hard job, while paste with CMC can be pressed flat on the plate.
- Name: Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- CAS.No: 1904-32-4
- Specification: Textile Grade cmc
- Packing: In 25kg bags
- Functional use: printing thickener for cotton and rayon with reactive dyes
- Items: Textile Grade cmc
Specifications Textile Grade cmc
- Appearance : White or cream-color and free-flowing powder
- Viscosity: Brookfield LVT 2#30 rpm .1% solution. 25°
- HANTEX IM-19 : 500 CPS
- HANTEX IM-19-2 : 300 CPS
- HANTEX IL-19:10 CPS
- Loss no drying : 6.0-10.0%
- D.S(Degree of substitution) : 2.0
- Ph(1% solution) : 6.0-8.5